Friday, May 11, 2012

I finally made it on the growth chart!

15 month well baby visit:
-Weight: 18 pounds, 10 ounces; 1st percentile for my actual age ON THE REGULAR GROWTH CHART! (around the 5th percentile for an 11 month old)
-Length: 29 inches; 3rd percentile for my actual age ON THE REGULAR GROWTH CHART! (around the 30th percentile for an 11 month old)
-Head circumference: 18.8 inches; 70th percentile (OK, so I've been on this growth chart for some time now. Let's not find out what it might be for an 11 month old, ok?)
-The doctor said I have probably outgrown the dosage for my reflux medicine, so I only have to take it at night now
-Developmentally, I am right on track for an 11 month old, which just happens to be my adjusted age. Horray!
-I had four more shots. I knew what was happening as soon as the nurse laid me down and wiped off my legs. I cried before, during, and after the shots. I couldn't even fall asleep in the car because I kept crying out and whimpering just remembering them! Plus, my legs were sore. The doctor promised me that I'm not due for any shots at my 18 month appointment! Phew!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for you and the growth chart, Shay. I bet if they tested you for personality, you would be off the charts!

    ReplyDelete